Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Worst Time Of The Month

I hate this shit. I care about everything BUT this shit. I can't stand this. You always find some kind of way to sneak up on me around a time when I want to enjoy life and be happy. You disable me with your kiss of death and you leave me there, bleeding. In pain. Weak and helpless. You continue to stab me with your knife which is invisible to the human eye. But oh, I can see it. I can see everything you're doing. I know your plan. But I don't want any part of it! Why is it so painful? Why when I try to cure it, nothing really helps. You fuck up my mood, you fuck up my hair, and you fuck up my happiness. I hate you with the deepest passion. Hate is such a strong word, but FUCK YOU MOTHER NATURE. Die and never come back to bother me. I did nothing to you. Bitch.

Xoxo, Tyra Crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment