Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Oh YEHHHH! It's December 25th, also known as CHRISTMAS ! Yipee. It's supposidly the GREATEST time of year, and it's here! Let us celebrate it :) So yeah. Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Fröhliches Weihnachten, 愉快的聖誕節, (I used Free Translator like shit) and all that good stuff ! Lmao. I want everyone to be safe and warm this holiday season. Be with all the loved ones! And most importantly be GRATEFUL because I know most of us will be like "OH MY GAHH I'M SO FUCKING PISSED I DIDN'T GET , such and such" Well STFU and be happy you have your health. Don't be a brat. Christmas isn't about presents. It's about CHRIST! So be blessed you even got ANYTHING and yeah yeah yeah let your seasons be merry, or whatever they say. I love you all ! Thanks for continuing to keep up with my blog. PEACEonEARTH!

JOY TO THE WORLD, XOXO, Tyra Crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment